The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock. So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Mi 11 Android phone is to get the warranty back. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users. Any smartphone user prefers getting the software updates at the earliest possible.
- If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem.
- If you have any questions or encounter difficulties throughout the process, please get in touch with Xiaomi Customer Support.
- They are compatible with several devices, making it possible to use a single ROM across multiple devices.
- So head over to the Xiaomi Official Firmware collection and download the ROM corresponding to your device.
- But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
Also, users can flash Stock ROMs directly using Xiaomi flash tool. Xiaomi stock firmware only can be flashed in fastboot mode or EDL Mode. If you have installed a Custom ROM and looking forward to getting back to the original MIUI Xiaomi flash tool is the best option.
- The latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also feature several security features.
- Now the point is how to get firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues?
- It also includes plenty of customization options and security features to ensure your device is secure.
- This tutorial lists step-by-step instructions on how to flash stock firmware using Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on Windows computer.
- Your device is now booted in the fastboot; you may proceed ahead with your android device.
- Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
The Xiaomi Mi 11i Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device. You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it.
It also allows you flash the new updates both beta and stable MIUI ROM’s on the Xiaomi phone. Again, charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
First, download the TWRP recovery .zip file for your particular device by clicking here. Flashing this onto the device replaces the default recovery with a third-party customized environment. This is somewhat the same as flashing custom ROM like CyanogenMod but in spite https://www.ionfiz.com/unlocking-the-potential-of-your-zte-n817-sim-card/ of replacing the device’s Android OS, it replaces the recovery environment. Uninstall and Remove TWRP from Android so you can restore back to stock recovery. Follow these step-by-step instructions to sideload the zip file on your Android phone. Are you ready to use ADB and Fastboot for flashing custom firmware on your Android phone? A. No, Mi Flash Tool is a Windows-only application that cannot be installed on a Mac or Linux system.